If your program delivers the Mothers and Babies curriculum to the families you are serving, it can be documented on the Personal Visit Record. Here's a step-by-step tutorial.
STEP 1: TURN ON MOTHERS AND BABIES CURRICULUM FROM SETUP
Located under SETUP > Preferences > PG/PVR > Preferences: PG/PVR
Main Admins and any user with permission have access to this section
STEP 2: OPEN THE PERSONAL VISIT RECORD
Example of the HFA PVR
Example of the PAT PVR
STEP 3: START ENTERING DATA
Here's a an explanation of each field
- Is the family participating in Mothers and Babies (M&B)? - Set this field to "Yes" to indicate the family is participating in the program and to open up the rest of the M&B data entry fields. Once this field is set to "Yes", it will continue to show as "Yes" on future PVRs.
- M&B curriculum delivered at, or since last visit - Select "Yes" if the M&B curriculum is being delivered during the visit. Or, if the family is participating outside of home visits, then indicate "Yes" if the family received the curriculum some time since the last private visit. If the family is participating in Mothers and Babies but has not received curriculum since the last visit, or during the current visit, then indicate "No".
- M&B curriculum delivered by - This field only shows if the "...delivered at..." field = "Yes". Indicate what setting the family is received the curriculum for that visit.
- Will the family be continuing their participation in M&B? - Will default to "Yes" until the family indicates they are stopping or have completed the curriculum. Then change the response to "No".
- Did the family complete the M&B curriculum? - This field will show when the previous field is set to "No". Select "Yes" if the family completed the curriculum. Select "No" if the family stopped before completing. If "No" is selected, the next PVRs will revert back to "No" for the first question "Is the family participating in Mothers and Babies (M&B)?
- Mothers and Babies Comments - Add any additional notes specific to this curriculum.
STEP 4: REPORT
Run the Mothers and Babies Summary report under Service Reports > Contacts