What is a Read-only user and what can they do in the account?
- They have the ability to view all data in the account and run all reports on all families OR for only assigned families.
- They cannot create or edit any data.
- They cannot access the Setup features
Do Read-only users count toward the subscription price?
Who can add a Read-only user?
The main admin, helper admins and home visitors with permission to access the User Management section.
How do I add a Read-only user?
Go to Setup > User Management
Click on the "+" Add User button
- Choose Full access user
- Enter user information
- Access level = Read-Only
The new user will receive an email with the username and link to set their password.
Limit the Read-Only user to assigned families
1. Edit the read-only user's profile
2. Choose families to assign
- Choose from all non-exited families
- Choose from exited families
Once families are assigned, you can view and edit from the user's profile page.