To add a new Home Visitor
**Only the Main Admin for the program can add a new Home Visitor**
1. Click the Home Visitor tab and then click "New Home Visitor" over on the left. At the top, it will ask if you want to replace a home visitor or just add a new one. If you select to Replace a Home Visitor, you will need to select the home visitor you want to replace, and that person's caseload will transfer to the new person you are about to enter.
2. You should fill out at least the Name, Login (aka, username), & Email. You specify whatever Login/Username you want them to use. You might get an error if someone else on our system has the same login name so you will want to add letters or use a number in the login name. Capitalization will matter. You may add the other information as you know it.
3. If you are a PAT Affiliate, be sure to select that the home visitor is a PAT Affiliate. Only Affiliate home visitors will count on your APR.
4. Click the "Enter Home Visitor" button at the bottom to save the new home visitor.
5. The home visitor will then receive an email with the login and instruct them on how to set up their password. Once they have set up their password, they will be able to login right away. *(If they are not seeing the email right away, please check junk folder)