TUTORIAL - GROUP CONNECTIONS
The Group Connections Plan and Record has been updated to reflect the changes to PAT Requirements and HIPPYUSA Reporting. As you go through this tutorial, you will see notes on how your program type will determine what inputs will be available to you.
CREATING A GROUP CONNECTION
A Group Connection can be created from 2 places which are both located in the Calendar tab:
- Click on the date to get directed to the page where you can “Add New” and select “Group Contact”
- Group Connections page - The next image illustrates that you can go to the Group Connections page and click on “ADD NEW GROUP CONNECTION”
ADD GROUP CONNECTION
Whichever way you chose to create a Group Connection, both will open the “Add Group Contact” window.
For PAT Affiliates, there will be 3 buttons at the bottom. “Continue Plan” will only show for PAT programs since there is more items to record in the Plan required by PAT National.
ADDITIONAL PLANNING RECORD FOR PAT PROGRAMS
Here is a view of what the rest of the Plan looks for PAT programs.
- Clicking “Continue Plan” while on the “Add Group Contact” page will automatically open up this portion of the form
- If “Create and close” is chosen, you will be able to access the complete plan from the Group Connections page as you will see further down.
EDIT THE PLAN, RECORD ATTENDANCE, COMPLETE THE RECORD AFTER THE EVENT
From the Group Connections page, you can:
- Edit the Plan (this can also be accessed by clicking on the event name in the calendar)
- Take Attendance (this can also be accessed by clicking on the event name in the calendar)
- Complete the Record
- Print the complete Group Connection - Plan, Record and Attendance
When opening the Record, all programs other than HIPPY will have these fields available. (see the HIPPY Record further down)
*PAT Programs will have these fields plus the additional fields on the next image
Additional Record items for PAT Programs
HIPPY Record - For HIPPY programs, the “topics covered” will those fields that are required to report for the HIPPYUSA quarterly report
Because HIPPY programs have different topics, there is a new HIPPY Group Connections report available in the HIPPY Reports column.