Data sharing is an agreement process designed to connect State, Custom Report and Data Subscription accounts to Visit Tracker program accounts for reporting and support purposes.
How it works:
- The State, Data Subscription, or Custom Report account sends a request to programs.
- The Program Admin will receive an email notification providing details about the request.
- The Program Admin logs into Visit Tracker, navigate to the Data Sharing section located in SETUP and can either Allow - Full Access, Allow - Limited Access or Deny.
- That’s it.
The Main Admin has the ability to change access at any time.
Important note about the Data Subscription Account. Data Sharing with this account type can only be full access. There is no option for limited access
Full and Limited Access
- Limited Access means that when a State or Custom Report is running reports, the report can be run only for the families and children whose current Site/Fund Code is being allowed. Limiting access only applies to State and Custom Report requests.
- Full Access means that when a State or Custom Report is running reports, the report can be run for all families and children in the account.
Data Sharing in Setup
Select the permission you wish to grant
If limiting access, choose the Site/Fund Codes of the families you want to allow sharing for.
Then save. You can always return and edit permissions.