Visit Tracker offers several family and child level assessments and the list continues to grow! However, programs are only using a select few assessments.
So Visit Tracker provides administrators the ability to choose which assessments to show for home visitors to enter records.
To get started, go to SETUP > ASSESSMENTS
Turn on and select Child Assessment and Development Tools
- NOTE: If your program doesn't use any of these assessments, leave the box unchecked.
- Currently Visit Tracker offers the PAT approved list of Child Development assessments
- Check the tools your program uses.
- Use the Search box to quickly find your assessment.
When turned on, home visitors will be able to record these records in the Children > Assessments section.
Next > Family Assessments
- Choose the family assessments your program uses.
- If there is a Next Due Date field, decide what the default date will be.
- Reminders can be turned on and created based on the Next Due Date field
Home visitors will be able to record the assessments set to Show in the Family > Assessments section.
When new assessments are added to Visit Tracker, we'll make an announcement.