For Coordinated Intake, the home visiting agency can indicate their capacity and whether they are accepting applications.
Here's step-by-step instructions on how to set your capacity and indicate if you are accepting applications.
STEP 1: Locate this section (located in 2 areas)
1. Home page
2. CIAT / Referrals List page
STEP 2: Click on the edit button
STEP 3: Update Total Slots and Accepting Applications
Note: Open Slots
Here are some details for each of these items.
- Total Slots - This is entered manually based on your contract/agreement with the state
- Open Slots - Total Slots minus Filled Slots. When a family is “Enrolled in home visiting” from the CIAT and is Active in the home visiting program, that family has “filled” a slot.
- Accepting applications - Can be set to Y (Yes) or N (No). If “N”, the CI Agency cannot send CIAT
- Email notifications - Set to “On” to have an email sent to the Main Admin notifying of a new referral from CI Agency.