Visit Tracker accounts that are connected to a Coordinated Intake Agency account through Data Sharing have an additional Coordinated Intake section of their account.
Here's an overview of how coordinated intake looks inside of a Visit Tracker home visiting account.
Main Navigation Bar
All Visit Tracker accounts that are data sharing with a Coordinated Intake Account will see "CIAT" in their main navigation bar.
New delivered referrals will be shown on the home page for all admins of the account.
The CIAT Section
- New CIAT - Create new incoming referrals (new CIAT) to be created and sent to the Coordinated Intake Agency
- CIAT Created / Submitted - Review new incoming referrals that have been sent to the CI Agency
- CIAT / Referrals List - Review and manage home visiting referrals that have been sent to your agency from the CI Agency
CIAT / Referrals List Page
This is the main page where you'll manage the referrals received from the Coordinated Intake Agency.
The Family Section
Each family has 2 sections
- CIAT Family Data - Review the family's CIAT data
- Intake History - Review and manage the family's referral history
Review and update home visiting referrals for the family