TUTORIAL: RECORDING A RESOURCE CONNECTION
THE RESOURCE CONNECTION PAGE
Record referrals from the Resource Connection page located in the Families section.
The top right has 3 buttons:
- Add a new referral/connection
- Print the connections for the family in either the table format as seen on the Resource Connections page or in the PAT Record format
- View this tutorial
The page displays all recorded connections. The table allows to sort by column and edit or delete a record.
ADD A RESOURCE CONNECTION
Click on the new connection button at the top right of the page
A pop-up will open allowing you to enter the Resource Connection information
A few notes when recording the connection
- Connection Date is the date first discussed.
- If the connection relates to an assessment conducted, indicate the date and tool used.
- Choose when to complete a connection so that they no longer show on the PVR.
RECORDING A RESOURCE CONNECTION FROM THE PVR
Resource Connections on the Personal Visit Record (PVR)
- Add a new connection
- Record a progress note without opening the connection
- Edit the connection or record a new status.
RECORDING A FOLLOW UP or PROGRESS NOTES TO A RESOURCE CONNECTION
To update a record, click on the edit pencil for that record.
- Edit the original entry
- Record a new status
- Add a progress note. Progress notes can also be recorded when entering a new status.