Here are the steps to make an outgoing referral.
From Intake History, click on the "+" Add referral button for the incoming referral
When making an outgoing referral, there are 3 types of referral agencies to choose from.
Note - Referral Agencies are managed from the SETUP > REFERRAL AGENCIES section.
- Home Visiting Agency using Visit Tracker
- Home Visiting Agency not using Visit Tracker
- Community Partner
Home Visiting Agency using Visit Tracker
- These agencies have a data sharing agreement with the CI Agency Account. (see SETUP > Data Sharing)
- Outgoing referrals are sent through Visit Tracker to the Home Visiting program
- The home visiting program "owns" and updates the referral status
Home Visiting Agency not using Visit Tracker
- These agencies do not use Visit Tracker.
- The CI worker is responsible for updating the referral status
- These are agencies that do not offer home visiting or doula services.
- There is no referral update statuses when making a Community Partner Referral